We provide the practical design solutions you need to get your vessel back in service and making money…fast.
And best yet – we’re there when you need us . . . on your time schedule . . . and gone when you don’t.
From Compliance To Repowers,
DDE Is Your One-Stop Solution.
Save time and add $$ to your bottom line starting today. Call us for help with:
- ABS/USCG Compliance: DDE provides the exacting design documentation with follow-up communications for regulatory agencies, freeing up you and your staff to stay focused on the overall project.
- Engine Repowers: Let us help you take advantage of the California Air Resources Board’ Carl Moyer Program Grants. From specifying power trains to designing installation solutions, DDE will expedite your repower. Need grant writing assistance? No problem. We can handle that, too.
- Custom Work: Our cost-effective, custom designs for both commercial and recreational boats will take you
every step of the way from concept to fabrication-ready, shop floor drawings.
- Performance Predictions & Stability Testing & Analysis will help you avoid costly trial and error.
- Auxiliary Machine Installation: From generators to pumps, PTOs and hydraulics, we’ve got you covered stem to stern.
- Port Engineer Support: Put our years of experience to work for you.
“For anyone who only casually knows Brooks, he is hands-down my favorite
PE to work with. Brooks is a common-sense based professional ” – Tim Duncan
Experience You Can Rely On
As a degreed, registered professional mechanical engineer and AWS certified welding engineer, Brooks Dees brings formal training to bear as well as a decade and a half working in shipyard industries on the Bay Area waterfront and on fabrication shop floors.
His knowledgeable, practical advice and designs get you and your vessels back in service — efficiently and effectively.
Whether you need an objective consultation or a complete engineered solution, contact Brooks Dees today at 510-691-2009 or by email at email@example.com
Download our Marine Services flyer today